The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History has achieved accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), the highest national recognition for a museum. Read More »
Come and enjoy the special exhibit Roll, Drop, Bounce; an active learning laboratory that provides ball-tossing, wheel-spinning fun for all ages! Read More »
Join the Museum on February 8, 2014, and experience an in-depth tour of one of the world's premier astronomical radio observatories. Read More »
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.
Click here to play Casino Online Real money casino games Real money Games
SUPPORT THE MUSEUM
SUPPORT THE MUSEUM
The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History educates visitors of all ages on every aspect of nuclear history as well as nuclear technology of today. The potential of this Museum is limitless, but we need your support more than ever.
There are many ways to support the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. Please take a look at the opportunities you have and let us know how YOU want to be a part of the Museum’s history.
- Become a Member
- Give to the Annual Fund
- Attend Fundraising Events
- Support the Museum through a charitable gift
- Provide for the Museum to receive a gift through estate planning
Your contribution in any amount means that the Museum can provide the kind of exhibits and education programs our visitors expect from a national museum. If you have any questions, please call Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 245-2137, ext. 110, and let us know how you would like to help.
As a member, you can contribute to the unique experience we offer, and help educate and inspire visitors like yourself for years to come. In addition to unlimited free visits at our museum and free admission to science museums across the country, members receive special benefits ranging from discounts at our gift store, to extra guest passes, to special members only events. Join at a level you’re comfortable with, and become a member today!
The construction of the new building cost the Museum $10.5 million and although the move is virtually complete, there are still opportunities to participate in the Capital Campaign.
Your gift could:
- Receive permanent recognition on the beautiful NVision Plaza, at the front of the Museum.
- Support an exhibit that interests you.
- Place your name or your company name on the Paver Path through the amazing collection of artifacts in the 9-acre Heritage Park outside the Museum.
- Provide for the restoration of the USS James K. Polk submarine sail.
- Give a donation in any amount as a part of our on-going appeal -- and we'll put your support to good use!
For any of these opportunities, contact Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.