Celebrate nuclear science and how it plays a vital role in the lives of Americans, and the world. Read More »
Treat yourself to a unique museum experience on August 3, and visit us for Movie Under the Wings, an evening where we will show "The Avengers" in our outdoor exhibit area. Read More »
A team of volunteers are working to restore another piece of history for visitors to enjoy! Read More »
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.
Click here to play Casino Online Real money casino games Real money Games
As a member, you can contribute to the unique experience we offer, and help educate and inspire visitors like yourself for years to come. Our members receive special benefits ranging from free admission to science museums across the country and discounts at our gift store, to extra guest passes, to special members-only events. To join now, click here.
Those who choose to contribute $150 or more every year are honored with membership in the Einstein Society. Benefits vary across our five donation levels:
Basic Membership, $40 per person
A standard individual membership is available for adults under 65. Benefits include free unlimited admission, a discount in our gift shop, and more.
Student/Educator Membership, $35
You must present a valid student or educator ID.
Senior Membership, $35
You must be 65 or over.
Family Membership, $75
Our Basic membership is available at a discount for families with children under 18. It includes two adults.
The Neutrons, $15
Who says kids can't belong to museums? We welcome young people's energy and enthusiasm, and offer a special program just for them! Membership with The Neutrons includes a slew of benefits just for kids 13. They include:
- a backpack
- free admission to Discover STEM Day on Feb. 16, 2013
- discount for summer camp
- a customized birthday card
- a colorful Neutrons t-shirt
The construction of the new building cost the Museum $10.5 million and although the move is virtually complete, there are still opportunities to participate in the Capital Campaign.
Your gift could:
- Receive permanent recognition on the beautiful NVision Plaza, at the front of the Museum.
- Support an exhibit that interests you.
- Place your name or your company name on the Paver Path through the amazing collection of artifacts in the 9-acre Heritage Park outside the Museum.
- Provide for the restoration of the USS James K. Polk submarine sail.
- Give a donation in any amount as a part of our on-going appeal -- and we'll put your support to good use!
For any of these opportunities, contact Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.
Click here to see some other ways that you can give back to the museum.