A Special Exhibition Takes Off June 1, 2013 Read More »
Tickets on sale for our most elegant evening of the year Read More »
Captivating images of our planet as seen from satellites Read More »
Subscribe to our quarterly online newsletter.
With a corporate membership, your company can provide a unique benefit to employees and their families, while helping preserve the lessons and the stories of nuclear science for future generations. And, of course, your company will be listed in our newsletter and on our website, reaching a specially targeted group of consumers.
Free Museum passes (four total)
10% Discount on Individual or Family Museum Memberships for employees
Invitation to Exhibition openings
Listing on the Museum website with a “link” to your company’s website which receives more than 15,000 unique visitors monthly
Recognition in the Museum’s newsletter distributed to nearly 4,000 readers three times per year, with an opportunity to distribute our e-newsletter company-wide to your employees
Special recognition at industry-related trade conferences, such as Waste Management Symposia, Utilities Service Alliance, and Society of Nuclear Medicine. Recognition may include:
- your corporate logo prominently displayed in the Museum’s exhibit booth
- your corporate logo and recognition as “a proud supporter of the Museum on a specially designed promotional “tent card” which can be prominently displayed in your exhibit booth
Curie Corporate Membership $2,000
Benefits include everything listed above
For a printable version of the Curie Corporate Membership, please click here: Curie Corporate Membership
Einstein Corporate Membership $5,000
All of the above plus two additional free Museum passes; recognition in the Museum’s digital lobby display, which can be viewed by more than 55,000 Museum visitors annually and a 25% discount on a corporate table at the 16th Annual Einstein Society Gala taking place on Saturday, March 16, 2013.
For a printable version of the Einstein Corporate Membership, please click here: Einstein Corporate Membership
If you are interested, please contact Charles Lowery at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.
As a member, you can contribute to the unique experience we offer, and help educate and inspire visitors like yourself for years to come. In addition to unlimited free visits at our museum and free admission to science museums across the country, members receive special benefits ranging from discounts at our gift store, to extra guest passes, to special members only events. Join at a level you’re comfortable with, and become a member today!
The construction of the new building cost the Museum $10.5 million and although the move is virtually complete, there are still opportunities to participate in the Capital Campaign.
Your gift could:
- Receive permanent recognition on the beautiful NVision Plaza, at the front of the Museum.
- Support an exhibit that interests you.
- Place your name or your company name on the Paver Path through the amazing collection of artifacts in the 9-acre Heritage Park outside the Museum.
- Provide for the restoration of the USS James K. Polk submarine sail.
- Give a donation in any amount as a part of our on-going appeal -- and we'll put your support to good use!
For any of these opportunities, contact Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.
Click here to see some other ways that you can give back to the museum.