The Museum will host a beautiful evening celebrating many accomplishments within the Nuclear industry and the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. Read More »
The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History has achieved accreditation from the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), the highest national recognition for a museum. Read More »
Come and enjoy the special exhibit Roll, Drop, Bounce; an active learning laboratory that provides ball-tossing, wheel-spinning fun for all ages! Read More »
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.
Click here to play Casino Online Real money casino games Real money Games
Apply to Volunteer
Apply to Volunteer
We look forward to learning of your interest in volunteering with our Museum! Our volunteers are some of the best anywhere.
Please let us know how you would be interested in participating by completing the form below.
As a member, you can contribute to the unique experience we offer, and help educate and inspire visitors like yourself for years to come. In addition to unlimited free visits at our museum and free admission to science museums across the country, members receive special benefits ranging from discounts at our gift store, to extra guest passes, to special members only events. Join at a level you’re comfortable with, and become a member today!
The construction of the new building cost the Museum $10.5 million and although the move is virtually complete, there are still opportunities to participate in the Capital Campaign.
Your gift could:
- Receive permanent recognition on the beautiful NVision Plaza, at the front of the Museum.
- Support an exhibit that interests you.
- Place your name or your company name on the Paver Path through the amazing collection of artifacts in the 9-acre Heritage Park outside the Museum.
- Provide for the restoration of the USS James K. Polk submarine sail.
- Give a donation in any amount as a part of our on-going appeal -- and we'll put your support to good use!
For any of these opportunities, contact Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.