Make a Donation
There are many ways to support the mission of the Museum. Give now, because your support provides vital funds for the many educational programs the Museum conducts each year.
Some good reasons to support the Museum:
- Receive permanent recognition on the beautiful N-Vision Plaza (Nuclear Vision), located at the front of the Museum. N-Vision Plaza is a place to permanently recognize and honor those with service to our nation, the name of a family member, colleague or business. Each of the four columns represent the four mission components of the Museum: Archives, Education, History and Science.
- Carve your name in history by participating in the Pave-the-Path program. The Path will wind its way around Heritage Park through the amazing collection of artifacts, aircraft and weapons in the Museum's nine-acre outdoor exhibit area.
- Preserve and display an important part of nuclear submarine history with the USS James K. Polk SSN 645 brick display. Purchase one or many of the 2,227 bricks that will be placed on the path adjacent to the submarine sail, and carve your name in history.
- Sponsor the Museum's Beryllium 9 Sculpture. By sponsoring this sculpture, you will have exclusive named rights and a plaque. The plaque will have a rendering of Beryllium 9, a brief description of it and an inscription of your choice.
- Sponsor the New Mexico State Flagpole. A plaque with your commemorative inscription on the New Mexico State Flagpole will be permanently located in N-Vision Plaza near the Museum entrance.
- Commemorate a loved one by sponosring a Hertiage Park Bench. These beautiful benches, resting in contemplative points throughout Heritage Park, offer a wonderful opportuity for permanent commemoration of loved ones or as a way to honor their past service. Each bench will include a commemorative stainless steel plate on the seat-back that notes the donor's name and dedication statement.
- Give a donation in any amount as a part of this year's Annual Fund, and help us reach this year's goal and continue the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History's 44-year legacy as this nation's treasured resouce for nuclear science and history.
- Provide for long-term sustainability through the Legacy Program.
- Fund an exhibit or program that interests you.
We thank you for your support!
For any of these opportunities, contact Charles Lowery, Director of Development, at 505-245-2137, ext. 110.