A Special Exhibition Takes Off June 1, 2013 Read More »
Tickets on sale for our most elegant evening of the year Read More »
Captivating images of our planet as seen from satellites Read More »
Subscribe to our quarterly online newsletter.
Experience the joy and elegance of a dinner party or special event at the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. The Museum boasts the ambiance and resources of a formal venue, with the addition of the atmosphere of science, technology, engineering, history, math, and physics. Your guests will dine among the pioneers of the scientific world.
To view the Museum's Special Events Brochure, please click here.
Formal Dinners & Receptions
Experience the joy and elegance of a dinner party at the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. With dinner seating for up to 200, or receptions using the entire museum for up to 900, the Museum is the ideal location for your next big event. The Museum boasts the ambiance and resources of a formal venue, with the addition of the atmosphere of science, technology, engineering, history, math, and physics.
- Cocktail receptions in the lobby for 300+
- Seated dinners for up to 200
- Theater-style seating for up to 200
- Classroom meeting space up to 30
- Over 2,000 square feet of banquet space
- 30,000 square feet of total reception space
Corporate Meetings & Lectures
The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History has state of the art meeting spaces that will make your next meeting memorable. From board meetings to lectures, you can take your partners away from the monotony of the office to the warmth of the Museum. Features of the Museum's meeting rooms include:
- Complete Audio Visual Services
- High Speed Internet
- 1,000 Square Feet of Flexible Meeting Space
Docent Guided Tours
Offer your guests the opportunity of a cocktail hour, while being guided through the Museum by a trained docent or ambassador. The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History offers the unique experience of having the men and women that developed these technologies serve as your guides. These trained and experienced individuals share their knowledge from working in the nuclear field with our guests.
Experience something different for your next corporate dinner, reception or lecture. Whether you are planning a wedding or a retirement party, young and old alike will enjoy their time at the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History. We invite you to call us and schedule an appointment to tour our facility!
What Your Fee Covers
- Use of entire Museum or smaller spaces
- Set up, tear down and clean up of event
- Tables and chairs provided, as well as cocktail tables
- Table linens (white only)
- Event advisor
- A/V equipment: PA/microphone, projection from your laptop
- Museum staff on duty for event
What You are Responsible For
- Site Visit to the Museum
- Contractual signature to rent the Museum
- Hire caterer, bartender (if needed), process liquor permit and fees
- Deposit and final payment before event
- Pay all vendors directly
Additional Services Available
- Tent area also available for larger groups
- Extra rentals are the responsibility of lessee
- Gift shop open upon request
For more information, contact:
Facility Rental Coordinator
National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
601 Eubank SE
Albuquerque, NM 87123
(505) 245-2137 ext. 105
(505) 242-4537 Fax
Request for Proposal Online Form Submission
We are happy to accommodate your group of seniors, pre-schoolers, Scouts, or anyone interested in learning.
As a member, you can contribute to the unique experience we offer, and help educate and inspire visitors like yourself for years to come. In addition to unlimited free visits at our museum and free admission to science museums across the country, members receive special benefits ranging from discounts at our gift store, to extra guest passes, to special members only events. Join at a level you’re comfortable with, and become a member today!